Health & Safety
The Westmoreland Symphony Orchestra is thrilled to welcome live audiences to the Palace Theatre this season.
UPDATED 3/24/2022 Masking: Face masks are optional but recommended for all guests due to the duration of the show and the close proximity to others, both during the performance and while in the lobby and in public spaces.
Upgraded Safety: The Palace has implemented additional safety procedures. All persons must pass through the theatre’s screening process to enter the theatre, this includes a bag check and metal detectors. To expedite your entrance, please hold items such as keys, phones, and loose change at chest level when passing through the metal detector.
In addition to routine cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures in common areas throughout the day, Westmoreland Cultural Trust has implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures and their HVAC system has been upgraded.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together during this time. Please call 724-837-1850 with any questions.
> Please click here to review the safety guidelines at our concert home, The Palace Theatre.
The following is a list of outside items which are prohibited inside of venues owned and/or operated by Westmoreland Cultural Trust. All prohibited items must be disposed of or returned to vehicles.
- Weapons of any kind or facsimiles of weapons, including firearms, pellet guns, stun guns, martial arts weapons, pepper spray, pocket/utility knives or cutting instruments
- Flammable liquids
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, flares or incendiary devices
- Glass, metal, or plastic containers of any kind including cans, bottles and flasks
- Outside food or beverages including alcohol
- Oversized bags that exceed 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Laser pointers
- Audio or video recording
- Professional cameras (including those with detachable lenses) or flash photography
- Signs, flags, banners
- Guests without shoes or shirts
- Masks (with the exception of medical or those required for Covid health and safety compliance)
- Jewelry that could be used as a weapon including heavy chains and studded bracelets
- Pets, other than service animals; not to include comfort animals
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements
- Unattended items left outside venue doors will be discarded to ensure guest safety.
*This list is not all-inclusive and may change or be updated at any time without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.