Join us for concerts this summer and scroll down for 21-22 season subscriptions!
Live on the Lawn Series
Hempfield Park Amphitheater
– $10 admission, donations welcome, pre-registration is recommended.
Friday, July 23 at 7 p.m. -Westmoreland Winds >Register
Friday, August 6 at 7 p.m. – Trio Phonon >Register
2021-22 Season Subscriptions
>FULL SUBSCRIPTION (5)
>CLASSICAL SUBSCRIPTION (4)
Why Subscribe? Become a member of the WSO subscriber family and enjoy maximum savings AND flexibility! You’ll enjoy:
- Great Savings: Season subscribers save up to 25% over single ticket prices.
- Priority Seating: Subscribers are given priority access to current seats and can pick new seats before the general public.
- Free Tickets: With each adult subscription, receive a complimentary ticket voucher
for a classical concert of your choice.
- Exclusive Content: Subscribers receive bonus content directly to their inboxes.
- Ticket Exchange Service: Can’t attend a concert? Subscribers can exchange their tickets for another concert within the current season or return tickets by noon on Friday and receive a receipt for a tax deduction.
- Child Ticket Discounts: Receive 50% off a child/student subscription with an adult order.
Please note: tickets are only available by purchasing tickets by calling 724-837-1850, the WSO only sells tickets online through Eventbrite or The Palace Theatre. Please be aware tickets sold through any other website are not approved by the WSO. Please call 724-837-1850 with any questions.
Handling fees are also applied at checkout. Single Tickets may also be purchased online or over the phone after Labor Day by calling (724) 837-1850 or in person at 951 Old Salem Road, Greensburg, PA 15601 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cash, credit cards (MC, Visa and Discover) and checks are accepted at the WSO office.
For large group (more than 15) ticketing, please call (724) 837-1850. Ticket sales are final; sorry, no refunds. Online ticketing fees are non-refundable.
Wheelchair-accessible seating is available by request on the main floor only. Please note The Palace Theatre has an elevator to access the Loge and Balcony, however, wheelchair-accessible seating is not available in these sections.
Our concert home The Palace Theatre has implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures and their HVAC system has been upgraded click here for detailed safety information.
On the evening of the concert, purchase tickets at the box office beginning at 6:30 p.m. Online orders will be mailed to the address you provide. Tickets ordered the week of the concert will be held in Will Call located inside The Palace Theatre lobby.
Student Rush Tickets
We welcome college students to attend our classical concerts! Student Rush tickets are $5 each and are available for our four classical concerts one hour before the concert beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Palace Theatre box office. A valid student ID must be presented and the offer is one ticket per ID. Tickets are best available – some seating areas may be excluded. They are not valid on previously purchased tickets or in combination with other offers.
What is the Refund Policy for WSO concerts at the Palace Theatre?
Refunds can be issued if a concert is canceled and cannot be rescheduled. If a concert is postponed or rescheduled, ticket buyers will not receive a refund but may use their original tickets for the new concert date or request a credit. The credit will be good for two (2) years following the postponed or rescheduled concert. Ticket buyers are welcomed to donate the value of the tickets back to the WSO in either case.