July 31, 2020
Greensburg Garden and Civic Center
Live on the Lawn - WSO String Quartet
The WSO String Quartet will perform light classics, pops, and patriotic tunes on the lawn of the Greensburg Garden and Civic Center.
Musicians: Samantha Nelson, Sarah Ferrell, Jennifer Dail, and Sasha Shapiro
Admission is free but limited to 250, donations are accepted ($10 per person suggested). WSO 2019-2020 Season Subscribers can register beginning Friday, July 24 at noon, the general public may register on Monday, July 27 beginning at noon.
All guests must pre-register prior to the event. A $10 donation is suggested for the evening. Concerts will begin at 7 p.m. (Lawn opens at 6 p.m.), concerts will end by 8:30 p.m. All those attending will be seated in a physically distant manner. Per Commonwealth regulations, masks must be worn when entering/exiting the lawn and when utilizing the restrooms of the GG&CC. Masks may be removed while seated on the lawn.
- Please bring your own lawn/folding chairs or blankets.
- You may bring your own beverage (food & beverages will not be available for sale).
- Smoking is not permitted while on the lawn.
- Pets are not permitted. In the case of inclement weather, a decision will be made by 3 p.m. (day of) and posted on the WSO website, social media channels, and voicemail to alert the public to whether the concert is on.
- Donations are non-refundable.