Please email resume and cover letter.
The Westmoreland Symphony Orchestra seeks an energetic and experienced executive assistant with accounting skills. The successful candidate will be proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office, CRM Software a plus. The position manages bookkeeping tasks, assists symphony special event committees, lead for ticketing, and assists Executive Director.
The candidate must have strong attention to detail, highly developed customer relations abilities and strong organization skills. Must be comfortable working with diverse audiences including board members, donors, volunteers and symphony patrons. The preferred schedule will be 4 hours a day Monday through Friday, totaling 20 hours, but can be flexible with scheduling. Applicant will be expected to work seven Saturday evenings (schedule given in advance) to accommodate concerts and events.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have verifiable working knowledge of Quick Books
- Provide payroll support
General Office Tasks
- Assists ED/Marketing Manager with maintaining database
- Must be proficient with the following software programs: Access, Excel, Word.
- Provides office support for event fundraisers.
- Processes all ticket orders in a timely manner.
- Manages box office at Symphony concerts.
- Answers phones
- Tracks profit & loss statements for concerts
Other office duties as assigned by Managing Director.
Qualifications and Skills
- HS Diploma, Associates Preferred, 1-3 years ’ experience in Quick Books
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and dependability
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Proficient in Quick Books and Microsoft Office
- Professional Appearance
40 Hours Personal Time Off (PTO Time) Yearly
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13,375.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Quickbooks: 1 year
- Payroll: 1 year
Required license or certification: