This event was held September 25
Enjoy a night out of live music with Beo String Quartet on the spacious lawn of the Hempfield Park Amphitheater.
Admission is $10 and donations are most welcome.
All guests must pre-register prior to the event. Concert will begin at 7 p.m. (Lawn opens at 6 p.m.), concerts will end by 8:30 p.m. All those attending will be seated in a physically distant manner. Per Commonwealth regulations, masks must be worn when entering/exiting the lawn and when utilizing the restrooms. Masks may be removed while seated on the lawn. There is a lovely large lawn at the amphitheater, and restroom access at this relatively new performance space in our region. Parking is located directly behind the space and is flat
- Please bring your own lawn/folding chairs or blankets.
- You may bring your own beverage (food & beverages will not be available for sale). No alcoholic beverages, per park rules.
- Smoking is not permitted while on the lawn.
- Pets are not permitted. In the case of inclement weather, a decision will be made by 3 p.m. (day of) and posted on the WSO website, social media channels, and voicemail to alert the public to whether the concert is on.
- Donations are non-refundable.